Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #3

I know this is supposed to be wordless but I have to use this opportunity to plug my little sis 'aka' the best aunt in the world! She's competing for 10k in scholarships in a couple weeks and for the title of Miss Tennessee to go onto the Miss America pageant ... She's a great gal and a hard worker. If y'all would just take a moment to stop by this link http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=MSTENNVOTE and cast a vote for the last girl, Miss Fall Fest, Victoria in the people's choice poll I would really appreciate it! You can also check out her website www.myaims.info to learn more about her community service, education, and competition info!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I just voted for your sister! She looks like she is winning so far by a .1% I am trying to win a Wii if you could vote for me that would be great! Details on my blog. Thanks!