Saturday, September 20, 2008

Papa Papa, where are you ....

It's 3:40 a.m. here and I've just gotten Audrey back to sleep. She's fighting a sinus infection and tonight is the 3rd night in a row she has woken up crying and in hysterics. It's also the 3rd time she's been screaming for papa and I just don't know what to do. I was very tempted to call my hubby and have him talk to her but she was more in a half awake half sleep state and calmed down fairly quickly. I feel terrible that she misses her papa so much. What are we to do? Travel is part of his job and we miss him like crazy. I know he feels bad being away so much so I don't want to make him feel worse butI think he needs to know how it is affecting his daughter .... I know as she gets older she'll understand but right now, right this minute, which is all that counts in toddlerville is that she wants her papa more than anything in the world... and I can't blame her, I miss him too... What would you do? Is there anything that can be done?

No comments: